Advanced Graduate Study in Liberal Arts
- Click here to register for October 14 Online Open House.
- Click here to register for November 7 Open House in Baltimore.
The Certificate Program for Advanced Graduate Study in the Liberal Arts empowers students to stoke their intellectual curiosity, passion, and diversity beyond graduation. It provides the ideal opportunity for the lifelong learner to continue to explore the world from an academic perspective — and in so doing, better understand their potential as dynamic thinkers.
|Course Locations||Baltimore, MD|
|Available 100% Online||No.|
|Entry Terms||Fall, Spring or Summer semester|
|Degree Requirements||Ten courses|
The Johns Hopkins University Certificate Program for Advanced Graduate Study in the Liberal Arts is designed for graduates of the Johns Hopkins University Master of Liberal Arts Program (MLA) or graduates of comparable master’s programs in the liberal arts or humanities.
Each semester, you’ll select from a range of courses, often clustered in particular thematic areas. It provides you the unique opportunity to:
- Take new courses or special courses from a favorite instructor.
- Engage in stimulating and dynamic discussions in the MLA seminars.
- Meet other students who are interested in learning about new things.
- Study with distinguished Hopkins faculty from departments and programs across the university and field specialists from the Maryland State Archives, the Walters Art Gallery, and others.
- Explore interdisciplinary topics and approaches.
- Cluster courses for professional development.
- 10.9 - Dr. Antoinette WinklerPrins to Lecture in Odyssey Program
- 10.9 - Conservation Biology and Wildlife Management Course to Be Taught as a Field Course in June-July 2016
- 10.8 - Dr. Daniel Zachary Attends the Distributed Wind All-States Summit 2015
- 10.28 - Admissions Online Information Session
- 11.12 - Master of Liberal Arts Open House in Baltimore
- 11.12 - Admissions Online Information Session
- Course Description
- Admissions Requirements
- Certificate Requirements
- Course Descriptions
- Tuition and Fees
- Career Opportunities
- Course Schedule
- Our Community
- The Experience
- Program Resources