AAP Online Add/Drop Form
To make changes and updates to your schedule in real-time, please use the Student Self-Service (SIS). The add and drop forms are processed manually in the order they are submitted. This form should primarily be used to add or drop courses if you have SIS alerts, interdivisional course registration requests, need to add or switch classes after the start of the semester, or withdraw from class/es after the third week of the semester.
Please fill out the following AAP Online Add/Drop Form and select the check box below to authorize your signature.
- Read the Refund Schedule.
- See the Tuition and Fees page.
- Visit the JHU Student Information System (SIS) to confirm your enrollment.
- International students should refer to student visa requirements prior to completing. Please select “Not Applicable” in the “State” section below.
- Interdivisional course requests — AAP only enters your course request, the host division offering the course has to approve your request for the course to appear on your schedule.
- Please allow 1-3 business days for processing.
- Registration for the spring 2024 semester will open on October 30 at 10 a.m. ET. Form submissions will not be accepted before this time.