AAP Online Add/Drop Form
This form must be used to add or drop courses if you have any Student Self-Service alerts or need assistance or once classes for the current semester have begun. If you do not have alerts, you can add or drop courses with the Student Self-Service before the current semester begins.
Please fill out the following AAP Online Add/Drop Form and select the check box below to authorize your signature.
- Read the Refund Schedule.
- See the Tuition and Fees page.
- Visit the JHU Student Information System (SIS) to confirm your enrollment.
- International students should refer to student visa requirements prior to completing. Please select “Not Applicable” in the “State” section below.
- Interdivisional course requests — AAP only enters your course request, the host division offering the course has to approve your request for the course to appear on your schedule.
- Please allow 1-3 business days for processing.