Degree Admission and Application Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited US college or university, or equivalent international credential
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Prerequisite Coursework:
- Applicants should have at least one course in biochemistry.
- Applicants should have at least one course in cell biology.
- Applicants with a strong background who have not successfully completed these courses will be considered but may be required to take Foundations in Bioscience as a prerequisite course.
How to Apply
Advanced Academic Programs accepts applications year-round for fall, spring, or summer semesters, so, there is no application deadline. Submitting your application materials at least 6 weeks before the desired start date is recommended. International students should apply at least 3 months before the semester starts.
- Complete the Online Application.
- Gather and upload the required supporting materials.
- Submit the application along with the $75 application fee.
Required Supporting Materials
Please include any full- or part-time work, internships, and relevant volunteer history. Be sure to detail your educational background and any previous responsibilities related to your intended program.
Johns Hopkins University Advanced Academic Programs accepts official transcripts that are electronically sent directly from the granting institution and emailed to email@example.com. If your institution does not provide electronic transcripts, request that your institution send an official transcript directly to:
Johns Hopkins University
Advanced Academic Programs
851 Trafalgar Court
Suite 420 West
Maitland, FL 32751
In 500 words, discuss why you wish to pursue the Master of Biotechnology Enterprise and Entrepreneurship. Focus on your long-term goals and how this academic program will complement these goals. Discuss the strengths of your academic and professional background, as well as any additional comments that will assist in evaluating your application materials
Applicants who received their bachelor’s degree in a country outside of the United States or have international coursework are required to provide a course-by-course credential evaluation. Studying abroad may be exempt.
If English is your second language, you may be required to take the TOEFL or IELTS examination. Please note this program requires a minimum online TOEFL test score of 100.
The program waives this requirement for applicants who have a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 and higher or at least five years of full-time work experience after completing college. Submit official results directly to the Advanced Academic Programs Office of Admissions, using the code 8747. Photocopies will not be accepted.
Take the Next Step
Pursue leadership roles in the biotechnology industry, or prepare for your own entrepreneurial endeavor.