|Upcoming Information Session|
|Dec. 6, 2018||Online Admissions and Financial Aid Information Session||Register|
|Recorded Information Session|
|Nov. 8, 2018||Online Admissions and Financial Aid Information Session||View|
Office of Student Financial Services
The Office of Student Financial Services is also available in DC on the first and third Thursday of each month. To make an appointment, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the title “AAP Meeting in DC.” Availability is currently 10am–6:30pm.
Available Aid for AAP Students
- Outside Scholarships are accepted.
- Employer Tuition Benefits are accepted (check with your employer.)
- Yellow Ribbon Applicants/Veteran’s Education Benefits are accepted for eligible students. For more information on Veteran’s benefits, please visit the Veterans page or contact Nancy Carr.
- To apply for financial aid as a part-time student, click here. For Part-time Graduate Student Financial Aid Application Instructions, click here.
- For a list of financial-aid advisors, click here.
- How to Apply for Aid
- Outside Scholarships
- Contact Office of Student Financial Services