|Sept. 13, 2017||Online Admissions and Financial Aid Information Session||Register|
|Oct. 3, 2017||Online Admissions and Financial Aid Information Session||Register|
|Oct. 25, 2017||Online Admissions and Financial Aid Information Session||Register|
|Nov. 14, 2017||Online Admissions and Financial Aid Information Session||Register|
Office of Student Financial Services
The Office of Student Financial Services is also available in DC on the first and third Thursday of each month. To make an appointment, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the title “AAP Meeting in DC.” Availability is currently 10am–6:30pm.
Available Aid for AAP Students
- Degree Candidates can receive $20,500 in unsubsidized Direct Student Loans
- Origination fee of 1.069%
- Fixed interest rate of 5.31%
- Degree Candidates can receive a Grad PLUS loan
- Origination fee of 4.276%
- Fixed interest rate of 6.31%
*Provisional Students can receive between $2,625-$20,500 in unsubisidized Direct Student Loans, depending on provisional designation. This can sometimes be combined with other unsubsidized aid.
Eligibility for Federal Student Aid
- Any enrolled or accepted student who is a U.S. Citizen, permanent resident or eligible non-citizen.
- Student must be enrolled at least half-time in two courses or six credits per semester.
Process for completing the FAFSA
- Applicants are encouraged to complete the FAFSA at least two months prior to their intended entry term.
- If admitted, the Financial Aid Office will send you a financial aid package within a few weeks.
- Outside Scholarships are accepted.
- Employer Tuition Benefits are accepted (check with your employer.)
- Yellow Ribbon Applicants/Veteran’s Education Benefits are accepted for eligible students. For more information on Veteran’s benefits, please visit the Veterans page or contact Nancy Carr.
- To apply for financial aid as a part-time student, click here. For Part-time Graduate Student Financial Aid Application Instructions, click here.
- For a list of financial-aid advisors, click here.