|May 2, 2017||Online Admissions and Financial Aid Information Session||Register|
Office of Student Financial Services
The Office of Student Financial Services is also available in DC the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month. To make an appointment, send an e-mail to email@example.com, with the title “AAP Meeting in DC.” Availability is currently 10am–6:30pm.
Available Aid for AAP Students
- Degree Candidates can receive $20,500 in unsubsidized Direct Student Loans
- Origination fee of 1.069%
- Fixed interest rate of 5.31%
- Degree Candidates can receive a Grad PLUS loan
- Origination fee of 4.276%
- Fixed interest rate of 6.31%
Eligibility for Federal Student Aid
- Any enrolled or accepted student who is a U.S. Citizen, permanent resident or eligible non-citizen.
- Student must be enrolled at least half-time in two courses or six credits per semester.
Process for completing the FAFSA
- Applicants are encouraged to complete the FAFSA at least two months prior to their intended entry term.
- If admitted, the Financial Aid Office will send you a financial aid package within a few weeks.
- Outside Scholarships are accepted.
- Employer Tuition Benefits are accepted (check with your employer.)
- Veteran’s Education Benefits are accepted for eligible students. For more information on Veteran’s benefits, contact Nancy Carr.
- To apply for financial aid as a part-time student, click here. For Part-time Graduate Student Financial Aid Application Instructions, click here.
- For a list of financial-aid advisors, click here.