Office of Student Financial Services
The Office of Student Financial Services is based in Baltimore MD and available Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30 pm.
They are available in Washington DC on Wednesdays from 10-5:45 pm.
They can be reached at 410-516-8028 or email@example.com
Available Aid for AAP Students
- Degree Candidates can receive $20,500 in unsubsidized Direct Student Loans
- Origination fee of 1.072%
- Fixed interest rate of 5.41%
- Degree Candidates can receive a Grad PLUS loan
- Origination fee of 4.288%
- Fixed interest rate of 6.41%
Eligibility for Federal Student Aid
- Any enrolled or accepted student who is a U.S. Citizen, permanent resident or eligible non-citizen.
- Student must be enrolled at least half-time in two courses or six credits per semester.
Process for completing the FAFSA
- Applicants are encouraged to complete the FAFSA at least two months prior to their intended entry term.
- If admitted, the Financial Aid Office will send you a financial aid package within a few weeks.
Outside Scholarships are accepted
Employer Tuition Benefits are accepted (check with your employer)
Veteran’s Education Benefits are accepted for eligible students. For more information on Veteran’s benefits, contact Gail Rauenzahn.
To apply for financial aid as a part-time student, click here.
For Part-time Graduate Student Financial Aid Application Instructions, click here.
For a list of financial-aid advisors, click here.
For Questions, the Office of Student Financial Services can be reached at: 410-516-8028 or firstname.lastname@example.org