Public Management/Nonprofit Management Certificate
REGISTER for March 2 Government Center Spring 2016 Mix & Mingle.
Students pursuing a Masters in Public Management may obtain an additional credential by completing a sequence of courses offered by the Certificate in Nonprofit Management. This combined credential recognizes the interdependence of the governmental and nonprofit sectors and their common ground in mission-driven performance. Students are required to complete 16 courses (in lieu of 18 to complete both degrees separately).
|Course Locations||Washington, DC; Online|
|Available 100% Online||No|
|Entry Terms||Fall, Spring or Summer semester|
|Degree Requirements||16 courses|
- 2.10 - ESP Graduate Student Emily Franc Has Joined Anacostia Riverkeeper, Inc.
- 2.4 - Congratulations to Dr. Marianne Woods for Receiving an ARMS-NCURA Fellowship
- 2.3 - The Art of Policymaking: Tools, Techniques and Processes in the Modern Executive Branch, Second Edition
- 3.2 - Government Center Spring 2016 Mix & Mingle
- 3.2 - 470.015.51 Symposium: Leslie Paul Thiele
- 3.9 - 470.015.51 Symposium: Jenna Brayton
- Admissions Requirements
- Degree Requirements
- Tuition and Fees
- Our Community
- The Experience