Click here to register for November 10 Online Open House.
The innovative MA in Government/MBA program prepares managers to move between the public and private sectors, or work for agencies that span the two. The program combines the public sector management strengths of the MA in Government with the private sector business savvy of the MBA.
|Course Locations||Washington, DC|
|Available 100% Online||No|
|Entry Terms||Fall, Spring or Summer semester|
|Degree Requirements||10 courses for MA in Government; 21 courses for the MBA|
The MA Government/MBA bridges the traditional separation of business leadership and public sector management. Advance your knowledge in government and politics, ethics, global economics, financial theory, and management, and set yourself apart from the competition in a career that overlaps public and private sectors.
Students who pursue the dual MA/MBA degree will take classes in the MA in Government program at the School of Arts and Sciences and in the MBA program at the Carey Business School. Thirty courses are required to complete the degree. All classes are held near Dupont Circle in the heart of Washington, DC.
For more information about the requirements of the MBA, please contact the Carey Business School’s Admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tweets by @JHUGovStudies
- 10.8 - Dr. Daniel Zachary Attends the Distributed Wind All-States Summit 2015
- 10.8 - Dr. WinklerPrins Presents a Colloquium at the University of Texas at Austin
- 9.29 - Dr. William McCants Joins Morning Joe to Discuss His New Book “The ISIS Apocalypse”
- 10.12 - The Business of America is Lobbying: A Brown Bag Lunch Book Forum
- 10.28 - Admissions Online Information Session
- 11.10 - MA in Government and Dual MBA Online Open House
Read Our Blog
Connect With Us
- Admissions Requirements
- Degree Requirements
- Course Descriptions
- Tuition and Fees
- Career Opportunities
- Course Schedule
- The Experience
- Program Resources
- Contact Information