Four Ways to Obtain Your J-Card ID

1. If you will be taking classes locally and require physical access to buildings on the Baltimore and Washington, DC campuses, please fill out the AAP J-Card Online Request Form in order to obtain your J-Card Photo ID.

Students must upload their pictures and allow three business days for their J-Card ID to be ready for pick up. In the My JHU portal, you can upload a color picture of yourself. Search for your JHED ID here.

ID Cards can be collected during day and evening hours at the BOB Building, 1717 Massachusetts Ave NW, Suite 104.

2. Online students may also request a J-Card ID if they desire. (Fill out the online J-Card Form). Non-photo J-Cards will be managed by the Homewood J-Card Office.

3. Visit us in person at Washington, DC campus:

Advanced Academic Programs
1717 Massachusetts Ave NW (Bernstein-Offit Building)
Suite 104
Washington, DC 20036

J-Card Services Hours:

  • Monday-Thursday, 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM
  • Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM

We prefer that Photo IDs be requested online.

4. Visit us in person at Homewood Campus:

Office of ID Card Services
Johns Hopkins University
Wyman Building, Room 171
3100 Wyman Park Drive
Baltimore, MD 21211
Tel: 410-516-5121
Fax: 410-516-6494
[email protected]

To replace a lost/damaged J-Card, please contact  AAP J-Card Services at [email protected].

For more information on J-Cards, visit the Office of ID Card Services page.

Audience Menu