Apply online here. Send in your supporting documents. Each program requires different supporting documents.

Johns Hopkins University – Advanced Academic Programs Transcript Processing Center 851 Trafalgar Court Suite 420 West Maitland, FL 32751

JHU AAP will only accept official transcripts that are sent directly from the granting institution. Hand-delivered transcripts will be discarded upon receipt. Official e-scripts must be issued from the institution directly to [email protected].

Please visit the Academic Calendar page for a current list of semester start dates.

Log back into your online application here.

Yes. Even if you only took a few courses, we require official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions you attended. Transcripts depicting fewer than 12 credits that were transferred to a different U.S. institution are not required unless pre-requisites are listed on them.

The FAFSA School Code is E00473.

The code for the GRE and TOEFL is 8747.

The Admissions Committee will consider all aspects of your application. As a result, an applicant with less than a 3.0 GPA may still apply.

Please learn about the conditional admission policy here.

Only current students are allowed to register for classes. If an applicant does not want to become a degree candidate, they can apply to the program as a special student. You can find more information about becoming a non-degree seeking student here.

The Immunization Form is required for those under age 26 unless you meet the waiver criteria. The immunization form is not a part of the admissions process. Instead, it is required prior to registration for the first class. If a student is under the age of 26, in a fully online program, and does not live in the region surrounding Washington, D.C. they should use the Immunization Waiver form.

Your diploma will say that you graduated from Johns Hopkins University Krieger School of Arts and Sciences.

Graduate courses taken at another institution other than Johns Hopkins University are not accepted and cannot count toward graduate degree requirements in the Advanced Academic Programs unless specific approval is received in writing by the program director.

Advanced Standing signifies a student receiving credit for academic coursework that was achieved prior to applying to their current program. This coursework comes from programs outside of any JHU division and must have been completed within seven years from the date of application. Advanced Standing will only be considered when the relevancy and currency of the prior course content clearly contributes meaningfully to the graduate degree.

The following restrictions apply for coursework being considered for Advanced Standing:

• Advanced Standing can only be granted for those courses that have 75% or higher alignment with course objectives within the AAP program.

• Coursework must have received the minimum grade of B- to be considered; however, individual AAP programs may require a higher grade.  Please contact the Program Director for guidelines.

• No more than two courses may qualify for Advanced Standing.

• Courses being considered for Advanced Standing must not have been part of a completed degree or certificate program.

• Advanced Standing will only be considered for Master’s degree programs. No advanced standing at the certificate level will be considered.

• Students admitted with provisional status will not be considered for Advanced Standing

To be considered for Advanced Standing applicants must:

• Request Advanced Standing at the time of application. Advanced Standing cannot be granted or requested once a student is admitted to a program.

• Submit course syllabi for those credits they are seeking to transfer into the program. Advanced Standing requests without syllabi will not be reviewed.

Audience Menu