Summer 2023 Registration is Now Open
MA in Nonprofit Management Admission and Application Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited US college or university, or equivalent international credential
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
How to Apply
- Complete the Online Application and upload the required supporting materials*
- Submit the application along with the $75 application fee
Required Supporting Materials
- A 750-word statement of purpose that explains the applicant’s reasons for seeking admission to Johns Hopkins University and his or her academic and professional goals related to NGO Management/nonprofit work.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae.
- Recommendations. Under “Recommendations,” include the contact information for two recommenders. Professors or supervisors should verify academic and professional accomplishments. They will be automatically emailed access information to the system. They can then complete and upload their recommendation form.
- Official transcripts
JHU AAP accepts official transcripts that are electronically sent directly from the granting institution and emailed to [email protected]. If your institution does not provide electronic transcripts, request that your institution send an official transcript directly to:
Johns Hopkins University
Advanced Academic Programs
Transcript Processing Center
851 Trafalgar Court
Suite 420 West
Maitland, FL 32751
Additional Application Information
No Application Deadline
We accept applications year-round for fall, spring, or summer semesters. We recommend submitting your application materials at least 6 weeks before the desired start date. International students should apply at least 3 months before the semester starts.
Contact Us for More Information
If you have a question about admission requirements, please don’t hesitate to contact the Office of Admissions.
Advanced Academic Programs Admissions
If you are from outside the US and are interested in applying, please contact Karin Orr for guidance.
Karin OrrProgram Director, Sr. LecturerContactPhone:(202) 663-5875Email:Fields of Study
Take the Next Step
Start or grow your nonprofit leadership career with a flexible, online NGO management degree program.