Register for March 30 Online Open House.
In today’s aggressive biotechnology business environment, there’s an increasing demand for leaders who understand both the science and business of biotechnology. The MS in Biotechnology/MBA is one of the nation’s first dual graduate degree programs in biotechnology and business. Graduates earn two Johns Hopkins degrees, mastering areas such as biochemistry, biostatistics, and bioinformatics while developing critical business skills in areas such as accounting, finance, negotiation, regulatory and legal matters.
|Course Locations||Online; Washington DC; Rockville MD; and Baltimore MDThe MBA portion of the degree must be completed on-site at our Carey Business School in Washington, DC. However, the MS in Biotechnology portion of the degree may be completed fully online or on-site at our Homewood or Montgomery County Campus locations.|
|Entry Terms||Fall, Spring or Summer semester|
|Degree Requirements||31 courses (10 for the MS in Biotechnology; 21 for the MBA)|
The Johns Hopkins MS in Biotechnology/MBA—offered through the Krieger School of Arts and Sciences and the Carey Business School—allows you to earn two advanced degrees in less time than it takes to earn them separately. The program is specially designed to fit the schedules of working adults, following a curriculum sequence that allows you to complete both degrees in three years.
One of the largest biotechnology and business programs in the nation, it’s ideally situated in the Shady Grove Life Sciences Center and near federal research and regulatory agencies. The program capitalizes on the strengths of leading experts, Johns Hopkins academics, and a diverse student body.
- 2.10 - ESP Graduate Student Emily Franc Has Joined Anacostia Riverkeeper, Inc.
- 2.4 - Congratulations to Dr. Marianne Woods for Receiving an ARMS-NCURA Fellowship
- 2.3 - The Art of Policymaking: Tools, Techniques and Processes in the Modern Executive Branch, Second Edition
- 3.29 - MS in Biotechnology Online Open House
- 3.30 - MS in Biotechnology Enterprise and Entrepreneurship and Certificate in Biotechnology Enterprise Online Open House
- 4.6 - MS in Regulatory Science Online Open House
- Admissions Requirements
- Degree Requirements
- Course Descriptions
- Tuition and Fees
- Career Opportunities
- Course Schedule
- The Experience
- Program Resources
- Contact Information