- Click here to register for October 29 Biotechnology Online Open House.
- Click here to register for November 12 Biotechnology Open House in Baltimore.
In today’s aggressive biotechnology business environment, there’s an increasing demand for leaders who understand both the science and business of biotechnology. The MS in Biotechnology/MBA is one of the nation’s first dual graduate degree programs in biotechnology and business. Graduates earn two Johns Hopkins degrees, mastering areas such as biochemistry, biostatistics, and bioinformatics while developing critical business skills in areas such as accounting, finance, negotiation, regulatory and legal matters.
|Course Locations||Online; Washington DC; Rockville MD; and Baltimore MD
The MBA portion of the degree must be completed on-site at our Carey Business School in Washington, DC. However, the MS in Biotechnology portion of the degree may be completed fully online or on-site at our Homewood or Montgomery County Campus locations.
|Entry Terms||Fall, Spring or Summer semester|
|Degree Requirements||31 courses (10 for the MS in Biotechnology; 21 for the MBA)|
The Johns Hopkins MS in Biotechnology/MBA—offered through the Krieger School of Arts and Sciences and the Carey Business School—allows you to earn two advanced degrees in less time than it takes to earn them separately. The program is specially designed to fit the schedules of working adults, following a curriculum sequence that allows you to complete both degrees in three years.
One of the largest biotechnology and business programs in the nation, it’s ideally situated in the Shady Grove Life Sciences Center and near federal research and regulatory agencies. The program capitalizes on the strengths of leading experts, Johns Hopkins academics, and a diverse student body.
- 9.29 - Dr. William McCants Joins Morning Joe to Discuss His New Book “The ISIS Apocalypse”
- 9.21 - Dr. William McCants on the ISIS Apocalypse
- 9.15 - Intelligence Analysis: How Is It Done? How Is It Taught?
- 10.20 - MS and Certificate in Biotechnology Enterprise and Entrepreneurship, and Dual MBA Online Open House
- 10.28 - Admissions Online Information Session
- 11.12 - Biotechnology Open House in Baltimore
- Admissions Requirements
- Degree Requirements
- Course Descriptions
- Tuition and Fees
- Career Opportunities
- Course Schedule
- The Experience
- Program Resources
- Contact Information