How to Apply for Aid

When do I turn in my financial aid application?

You should complete your aid application materials at least 2 months before you need the funds to cover your tuition charges.

Who can apply for financial aid?

Any enrolled or accepted student who is a U.S. Citizen, permanent resident, or eligible non-citizen may apply. Student must be enrolled at least half-time in two courses or six credits per semester. NOTE: If you drop below half-time status during the semester, your aid may be canceled for the semester. If you resume half-time status in a subsequent semester, you may request to have your aid reinstated using the Student Loan Adjustment Form.

How do I apply?

Complete your FAFSA online. You must also submit the Part-Time Graduate Student Aid Application. You may also access the part-time form online.