|Description:||The Office of Admissions would like to invite you to attend our Information Session for our Center for Biotechnology Education programs. This presentation will describe the programs and the faculty, as well as admissions requirements. You may utilize this opportunity to ask questions about the program and discover what you can do with a degree from Johns Hopkins.
Immediately following the info session, Following the information session students are encouraged to attend the Center’s 14th Annual Research Symposium. Join us for an evening of networking, poster presentations, and speakers. Our keynote speaker is Dr. Barry O’Keefe. Food and beverages will be provided.
Time: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
Location: Johns Hopkins University Montgomery County Campus, A&R Building, Room: 112-114
For more information: email@example.com or 410-516-7769.
|Starts On:||07 May 2019 05:00 PM ET|
|Ends On:||07 May 2019 06:00 PM ET|
|Address:||Montgomery County Campus
9601 Medical Center Drive
Rockville, MD 20850
|Details:||Programs included in the Center for Biotechnology Education include:
• MS in Biotechnology
• MS in Bioinformatics
• MS in Biotechnology Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
• MS in Individualized Genomics and Health
• MS in Regulatory Science
• MS in Food Safety Regulation
• Post-Bacc Health Science Intensive Program
• MS in Biotechnology/MBA Dual Degree
• Certificate in Biotechnology Enterprise
• Certificate in Biotechnology Education
• MS in Biotechnology/Certificate in Science, Technology, and International Security
• Post-Master’s Certificate in Sequence Analysis and Genomics