Fall 2022 AAP New Student Orientation (Washington, DC)
Congratulations on your recent acceptance to Johns Hopkins University Advanced Academic Programs!
To ensure that you have the resources and support you need to succeed in your academic program, we invite you to join us for one of the New Student Orientations.
This orientation will welcome you to the Blue Jay community and introduce you to the resources, faculty, and staff who will support you at Johns Hopkins. Programs will host individual online breakout programs and will send out invitations closer to the start of the event.
Tuesday, August 23, 2022 – Washington, DC (In-Person Only)
- 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM EDT – MA in Communication focus
- 11:00 AM to 12:30 PM EDT – MS in Applied Economics focus*
- 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM EDT – MS in Applied Economics focus*
- 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM EDT – All AAP Programs
- 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM EDT – All AAP Programs
Specific details will be provided in the registration confirmation email.
*Applied Economics students need only to attend one of the orientation sessions.