MA in Government Faculty Michael Siegel Publishes Article in Baltimore Sun
MA in Government adjunct faculty Michael Siegel had published op-ed in the Baltimore Sun, titled Here’s how to end the shutdown: change negotiating strategies.
From the article:
When we can orient our approach to negotiation around interests instead of positions, we can increase the creativity of settlements, which is more likely to satisfy the needs of the parties.
The president and Congress seem to be locked into hard positional bargaining over the wall, instead of interest-based negotiating over border security.
Read the whole piece here.
- All News
- Applied Economics
- Career Services
- Center for Advanced Governmental Studies
- Center for Biotechnology Education
- Biotechnology Education
- Biotechnology Enterprise
- Biotechnology Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Food Safety Regulation
- Health Science Intensive
- Individualized Genomics and Health
- Post Master’s Certificate in Sequence Analysis and Genomics
- Regulatory Science
- Energy Policy and Climate
- Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Film and Media
- Geographic Information Systems
- Instructional Resource Center
- Liberal Arts
- Museum Studies
- Organizational Leadership
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute