Intelligence History Brownbag with Dr. Rory Cormac
Dr. Rory Cormac speaking on his new book Disrupt and Deny: Spies, Special Forces and the Secret Pursuit of British Foreign Policy.
Dr. Cormac is an Associate Professor of International Relations at the University of Nottingham and a visiting scholar in the Center for Advanced Governmental Studies of Johns Hopkins University Advanced Academic Programs.
|Date and time:||October 25, 12:00PM – 1:00PM|
|Address:||Johns Hopkins University
1717 Massachusetts Ave NW, Room 204
Metro: Dupont Circle
His current book on British covert action from Oxford University Press follows his works, The Black Door: Spies, Secret Intelligence and British Prime Ministers (2016), which he co-authored with Dr. Richard Aldrich, and Confronting the Colonies: British Intelligence and Counterinsurgency (2014).
This is the latest in a continuing series of intelligence history brown bags, sponsored by:
- the North American Society for Intelligence History;
- the Center for Advanced Governmental Studies of Johns Hopkins University Advanced Academic Programs; and
- the Institute for the Study of Diplomacy of Georgetown University’s Walsh School of Foreign Service.
Bring your lunch. Coffee and water provided.
- All News
- Applied Economics
- Career Services
- Center for Advanced Governmental Studies
- Center for Biotechnology Education
- Biotechnology Education
- Biotechnology Enterprise
- Biotechnology Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Biotechnology/Science, Technology, and International Security Certificate
- Food Safety Regulation
- Individualized Genomics and Health
- Post Master’s Certificate in Sequence Analysis and Genomics
- Regulatory Science
- Energy Policy and Climate
- Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Film and Media
- Geographic Information Systems
- Instructional Resource Center
- Liberal Arts
- Museum Studies
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute