GIS Students Awarded Esri User Conference Student Assistantships
Hilary Melton, Andrew Whitman, and Lindsay Spencer, current students in the Johns Hopkins Master of Science in Geographic Information Systems (GIS) program, were recently awarded Student Assistantships for the 2016 Esri User Conference.
Based in California, Esri is a leading international supplier of GIS applications, software, and geodatabase management tools. The Esri User Conference (UC) promotes collaboration and networking for GIS professionals who redefine how we solve social, economic, business, and environmental challenges.
The Student Assistantship Program is a highly coveted opportunity for GIS students from around the world. The selection committee appoints up to 60 students and facilitates enrichment and networking activities throughout the UC.
The Johns Hopkins Master of Science in GIS and Certificate in GIS offer a scientific foundation in the fascinating fields of spatial data modeling, spatial data analysis, geo-visualization, and enterprise GIS architecture. Courses are available 100% online and students attend from around the United States and the world.
Interested in the Johns Hopkins GIS programs? Request information today.
- All News
- Applied Economics
- Career Services
- Center for Advanced Governmental Studies
- Geospatial Intelligence
- Global Security Studies
- Government Analytics
- Non-governmental Organization Management
- Nonprofit Management
- Public Management
- Research Administration
- Science, Technology, and International Security
- Center for Biotechnology Education
- Biotechnology Education
- Biotechnology Enterprise
- Biotechnology Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Biotechnology/Science, Technology, and International Security Certificate
- Food Safety Regulation
- Health Science Intensive
- Individualized Genomics and Health
- Post Master’s Certificate in Sequence Analysis and Genomics
- Regulatory Science
- Energy Policy and Climate
- Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Film and Media
- Geographic Information Systems
- Instructional Resource Center
- Liberal Arts
- Museum Studies
- Organizational Leadership
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute