Environmental and GIS Alumni Invited to Audit Fall and Spring Courses
Learning never ends!
Because learning doesn’t end when you graduate and because we realize that being part of the Hopkins Family is more than just a degree, we want to make sure that alumni are still involved and engaged in the Program.
We know our Bluejays are life-long learners, and this is vital in the ever changing environmental sphere. A benefit we are proud to offer our alumni is discounted classes ($500 to audit)*. For alumni seeking to audit a course, including our field residency courses, we encourage you to use the attached registration form and come back to class.
- Alumni Registration Form (PDF)
So, Environmental and GIS Alumni are invited to audit Fall and Spring courses:
- Environmental Sciences and Policy Multi-Year Schedule;
- Energy Policy and Climate Multi-Year Schedule;
- Geographic Information Systems Multi-Year Schedule.
- All News
- Applied Economics
- Career Services
- Center for Advanced Governmental Studies
- Center for Biotechnology Education
- Biotechnology Education
- Biotechnology Enterprise
- Biotechnology Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Biotechnology/Science, Technology, and International Security Certificate
- Food Safety Regulation
- Individualized Genomics and Health
- Post Master’s Certificate in Sequence Analysis and Genomics
- Regulatory Science
- Energy Policy and Climate
- Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Film and Media
- Geographic Information Systems
- Instructional Resource Center
- Liberal Arts
- Museum Studies
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute