JHU Tuition Remission
- JHU Tuition Remission Program
- Tuition Remission form for faculty, staff, or retiree of the Johns Hopkins University
- Tuition Remission form for the spouse, same-sex domestic partner of either an employee or retiree of the Johns Hopkins University
Visitor parking is located in the South Garage for $9/evening and on weekends. Discounted parking vouchers will no longer be available, however, existing vouchers will still be honored. Instead, parking hangtags may be purchased from the Parking Office for $15 and are valid through June 30, 2020. The hangtags may be used after 6:00 PM in any non-gated areas, such as the spaces behind Shriver Hall, behind Clark and Hodson Halls, the Wyman ungated lot and the lot by the Greenhouse. Please see the JHU parking website at parking.jhu.edu to register your information and call or go in-person to pay. For specific questions about on-campus parking, visit the parking website or call the Parking Office at 410-516-7275. Their office is staffed from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. daily, including weekends, and is located by the front entrance to the South Parking Garage.
Off-campus metered parking is also available on Art Museum Drive across from the Baltimore Museum of Art and along Wyman Park Drive.
- Odyssey’s current Course Catalog (Fall 2019)
- Johns Hopkins University Weather Alerts
- Current Offerings
- Course Catalog (PDF)
- Certificate on Aging and Advanced Certificate on Aging
- News and Events
- Quick Links
- Propose an Odyssey Course
- MCAT Review
- > Make a Donation