How to Apply
The following is a checklist for students wishing to apply to the MS in Organizational Leadership.
- AAP Admission Requirements
- Complete the Online Application
- Statement of Purpose
◦ A 750-word Statement of Purpose
- $75 Application Fee
- Submit the application and pay the $75 fee when you have uploaded all necessary materials.
JHU AAP accepts official transcripts that are electronically sent directly from the granting institution and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your institution does not provide electronic transcripts, request that your institution send an official transcript directly to:
Johns Hopkins University
Advanced Academic Programs
Transcript Processing Center
32 Mount Joy Street, Suite 300
Mount Joy, PA 17552
- If you have international coursework, send in the course-by-course credential evaluation. Study abroad may be exempt. Visit the International Applicants page to learn more.
- If English is your second language, you may be required to take the TOEFL or IELTS examination. Visit the International Applicants page to learn more.
Applicant Review Process
- Once an application is complete, the Admissions Department will submit a request for review by the Program Admissions Committee.
- The Program Admissions Committee consists of the Program Director and faculty members.
- Applications are reviewed as they are received by the committee so that review times may vary depending on the number of completed applications submitted.
- The committee reserves the right to contact the application for additional evidence of qualifications or to clarify provided materials.
Once admitted to the program, the students will be allowed to register, after speaking to a faculty advisor.
- Admissions Requirements
- Degree Requirements
- Course Descriptions
- Career Opportunities