Among the Center for Advanced Governmental Studies’ most exciting opportunities are our study abroad options, typically offered as summer courses. These courses give students the unparalleled experience of visiting a country and learning about it from local leaders, citizens and experts in the field.
In the past, we have offered courses with components in Mexico, Belgium, Germany, Israel, India, Normandy and London. Please click on the course names below for more information.
Click here to review student travel guidelines and policies.
- Politics and Security in the South Caucasus (May–June 2019)
- Energy Policy and Environmental Impact in China (June, 2019)
- Nature Conservation and Sustainability in Cuba (January 2019)
- European Security: Russian Challenge, Western Response (July 2018)
- Sustainable Cities in Germany: Lessons for the United States (May 2018)
- Sustainable Cities in France and Germany: Lessons for the United States (May 2015)
- China’s Place in the 21st Century (June 2014)
- Europe and the Birth of Modern Democracy: Scotland and Paris (May 2013)
- Politics Culture and Security in India (January 2013)
- Command and Leadership in War: Operation Overlord (May 2012)
- Politics Culture and Security in Israel (July 2011)
- Environmental Governance, Climate Change and Energy Security in Europe and America (July 2010)
- European Security
- France and Germany
- Scotland and Paris
- Normandy and London
- Belgium and Germany