|Description:||The Office of Admissions would like to invite you to attend our Fall Open House event for Advanced Academic Programs. You should utilize this opportunity to ask questions about your program of interest, connect with faculty, and discover what you can do with a degree from Johns Hopkins.
Information and presentations will be given by faculty and administrators from Johns Hopkins University Advanced Academic Programs.
Light refreshments will be served.
|Starts On:||27 Oct 2018 09:00 AM ET|
|Ends On:||27 Oct 2018 12:30 PM ET|
|Address:||1717 Massachusetts Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20036
Please make sure to bring valid ID for security check-in.
|Details:||Programs participating in this event include:
◦ Certificate in Government Analytics
◦ Certificate in Intelligence
◦ Certificate in Nonprofit Management
◦ Certificate in Science, Technology & International Security
◦ MA in Communication
◦ MA in Communication/MBA
◦ MA in Global Security Studies
◦ MA in Government
◦ MS in Government Analytics
◦ MA in Government/MBA
◦ MA in Public Management
◦ MA in Writing
◦ Masters of Liberal Arts
◦ MS in Applied Economics
◦ MS in Energy Policy and Climate
◦ MS in Environmental Sciences and Policy
◦ Post Master’s Certificate in Quantitative Methods in Applied Economics