|Description:||The Office of Admissions would like to invite you to attend our Information Session for our Center for Biotechnology Education programs. This presentation will describe the programs and the faculty, as well as admissions requirements. You may utilize this opportunity to ask questions about the program and discover what you can do with a degree from Johns Hopkins.
Following the information session students are encouraged to attend the Center’s 13th Annual Research Symposium. Join us for an evening of networking, poster presentations and speakers. Our keynote speaker is Jon A. Rowley, PhD, presenting “Why Stem Cell Manufacturing matters: How Cell Therapy Manufacturing Innovations are Laying the Foundation for a Sustainable Regenerative Medicine Revolution.” Food and beverages will be provided.
Time: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Location: Johns Hopkins University Montgomery County Campus, A&R Building, Room: 112-114
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-516-7769.
|Starts On:||08 May 2018 05:00 PM ET|
|Ends On:||08 May 2018 06:00 PM ET|
|Address:||Montgomery County Campus
9601 Medical Center Drive
Rockville, MD 20850
|Details:||Programs in the Center for biotechnology Education include:
• MS in Biotechnology
• MS in Bioinformatics
• MS in Biotechnology Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
• MS in Individualized Genomics and Health
• MS in Regulatory Science
• MS in Food Safety Regulation
• Post-Bacc Health Science Intensive Program
• MS in Biotechnology/MBA Dual Degree
• Certificate in Biotechnology Enterprise
• Certificate in Biotechnology Education
• MS in Biotechnology/Certificate in Science, Technology, and International Security
• Post Master’s Certificate in Sequence Analysis and Genomics
Registrants will receive the access link the day of the event.