The Center for Biotechnology Education will be holding a Fall 2018 Orientation followed by a Meet & Greet for current and incoming students. Food and drink will be provided. For any questions regarding the event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Center for Biotechnology Education Fall 2018 Orientation/Meet and Greet
- This event has passed.
When: May 31, 2018 @ 4:15 pm - 6:15 pm
Where: Johns Hopkins University Homewood Campus, Hodson Hall
- > Events
- Biotechnology Education
- Biotechnology Enterprise
- Biotechnology Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Center for Biotechnology Education
- Food Safety Regulation
- Individualized Genomics and Health
- Post-Bacc Health Science Intensive
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Sequence Analysis and Genomics
- Regulatory Science
Location: Johns Hopkins University Homewood Campus, Hodson Hall 3400 N. Charles St. Baltimore, MD 21218