Summer Graduate Studies at AAP
Johns Hopkins’ Summer Graduate Studies start soon. Now is the time to make real progress toward your educational goals.
Hopkins offers flexible, part-time master’s degrees and graduate certificates, in a variety of subjects including Environmental Studies, Writing and more. With the convenience of rolling admissions, we welcome you to apply anytime of the year.
Summer classes start June 3.
(Applied Economics, Communications and Museum Studies classes begin May 13.)
Graduate Studies Programs
- Applied Economics
- Biotechnology Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Energy Policy and Climate
- Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Geographic Information Systems
[/Column 1][Column 2]
- Global Security Studies
- Master of Liberal Arts
- Museum Studies
- Post-Bacc Health Science Initiative (Fall Spots Only)
- Public Management
- Regulatory Science