Johns Hopkins University Email
If you joined JHU after July 1, 2013, your JHED ID will be activated after you complete your paperwork with the KSAS Human Resources Office. Once your JHED ID is activated, you will be provisioned with a new JHU Exchange email account within 3 days.
- Test your access to JHU email by logging into the JHU Exchange web client using your newly created ID and password.
- You can also access your JHU Exchange email by using the JHU Portal at my.jhu.edu.
- If your account has not been activated within 3 days, please call the AAP Help Desk at 202-452-1930.
For further questions, please contact your supervisor to assist with JHU Exchange email access.
- Faculty Semester Start Checklist
- Faculty Development
- Information Technology Support
- Instructional Resource Center (IRC)
- Johns Hopkins University Email
- 2014-15 Academic Catalog (PDF)
- Academic Calendar
- AAP Report Schedule (PDF)
- Desk Copy Request Form
- Administrative Contact Information