Saturday, November 15, 2014
Presenters: AAP Program Directors and AAP Instructional Resource Center (IRC)
Subject: Basics of Blackboard, How to Navigate Blackboard, the Course Readiness Process and Panopto.
Audience: New faculty teaching an existing online course
- Check-in and light breakfast Reviewing a current Blackboard Course (Presenter: Program Director for Museum Studies program, Phyllis Hecht)
- Basics of Blackboard (Presenter: Full-Time Instructor in Biotechnology program, Bob Lessick)
- Course Readiness (Presenter: IRC Instructional Designer, Monica Hill & IRC Trainer, Mary Talalay)
- Panopto (Presenter: Associate Director of Environmental Sciences and Policy, David Elbert)
Tuesday, November 4, 2014
Presenter: Dr. Mariale Hardiman, the Vice Dean for Academic Affairs at Johns Hopkins University School of Education
Subject: “How the Learning Sciences Inform Pedagogy.” If you missed this presentation, you can watch a similar presentation by Dr. Mariale Hardiman by clicking on this link.
September 25, 2014
Presenter: Karen Wells, the Center for Biotechnology’s first faculty member to teach online Subject: VoiceThread, Pinterest and Symbaloo.
- Administrative Contact Information
- Faculty Semester Start Checklist
- Faculty Development
- Information Technology Support
- Instructional Resource Center (IRC)
- Faculty JHU Email
- 2016-17 Academic Catalog
- Academic Calendar
- AAP Report Schedule (PDF)
- Desk Copy Request Form