Help for Fully-Online Courses
Blackboard and Adobe Connect
For questions regarding your course management system, Blackboard, or Adobe Connect, our 24/7 Help Desk, please visit the Online Course support page.
Johns Hopkins University IT Help Desk
Please call IT @ Johns Hopkins Support Center at 410-516-4357 if you have a question about:
- Your JHED ID and password
- Accessing JHU’s online library (using JHConnect)
- Your JHU email account
- OneDrive and JHBox (web storage space)
Your instructor may use VoiceThread, a collaborative, multimedia program. For VoiceThread support, please go to VoiceThread Support.
Students who are in need of disability accommodations please click the following link.
For inquiries not described above, or if you have unsuccessfully tried to resolve your issue using the above contact information, please email AAPTechnicalSupport@jhu.edu.
- Student JHU Email
- Help for Fully-Online Courses
- Student JHED Login
- Disability Accommodations
- Housing Resources
- Student Health Insurance
- Johns Hopkins Assistance Program
- Student Travel
- Ordering Your Textbooks
- International Student Information
- Refund Schedule
- BankMobile Refund Program