Paul Weinstein Quoted in Baltimore Sun
Posted in Global Security Studies, Government, Government Analytics, Home page featured, Intelligence, Nonprofit Management, Public Management, Research Administration, Science, Technology, and International Security
Paul Weinstein, Director of the MA in Public Management program, was quoted in the article, Advocates worry for customers of tax offices flagged by Franchot.
Taxpayers may be unaware that they used a barred tax preparer. “These corporations have figured out that this is a vulnerable population that’s about to come into a nice chunk of cash, and they can get a cut,” said Paul Weinstein.
To read the entire article, click here.
- All News
- Applied Economics
- Biotechnology Education
- Biotechnology Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Biotechnology/National Security Studies
- Center for Biotechnology Education
- Food Safety Regulation
- Regulatory Science
- Career Services
- Course Blogs
- Energy Policy and Climate
- Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Film and Media
- Geographic Information Systems
- Government Analytics
- Instructional Resource Center
- Liberal Arts
- Museum Studies
- Non-credit Programs