JHU Odyssey Fall Catalog Now Available Online
Posted in Home page featured
The JHU Odyssey Program is pleased and excited to invite you to peruse our Fall 2014 Odyssey course offerings! Click here to easily view and download our entire Fall Catalog.
Whatever your interests, Odyssey offers more than 50 noncredit courses, lectures, and workshops. For more information or assistance, or to register by phone, call 410-516-8516. Full time JHU faculty and staff may receive 80% tuition remission for personal enrichment courses and spouses/same-sex domestic partners receive 50% remission. Please note that JHU faculty/staff may NOT register online, as the proper tuition remission forms must be completed and submitted along with a registration form (links to both available on the website).
Fall highlights and new offerings include our first All-Day Odyssey experience on Sat., Oct. 11; Sunday Afternoon Book Discussions; a course on the Roosevelts; Thoreau and Climate Change; our popular Mini-Med School, featuring “Psychiatry 101”: Emotional and Mental Disorders; Understanding the Great War, in commemoration of the 100th anniversary of WWI; “Particle Fever”: Research at the Large Hadron Collider; plus courses on music, nature, photography, languages, aging and much more.
Looking forward to seeing you at our programs this Fall!
- All News
- Applied Economics
- Career Services
- Center for Advanced Governmental Studies
- Center for Biotechnology Education
- Biotechnology Education
- Biotechnology Enterprise
- Biotechnology Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Biotechnology/Science, Technology, and International Security Certificate
- Food Safety Regulation
- Individualized Genomics and Health
- Post Master’s Certificate in Sequence Analysis and Genomics
- Regulatory Science
- Course Blogs
- Energy Policy and Climate
- Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Film and Media
- Geographic Information Systems
- Instructional Resource Center
- Liberal Arts
- Museum Studies
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute