First of the Fall 2017 Practicum Term Papers Published in RAPS Regulatory Focus
Our recent graduate in the MS Regulatory Science program, Gregory Ramina, published his practicum term paper, Regulation and Oversight of Gene Therapy in the US, in RAPS Regulatory Focus.
Gregory’s article discusses the evolution, potential uses and regulatory aspects of gene therapy and includes funding, delivery mechanisms, bioethics and steps toward clinical trial implementation.
Several more of last term’s practicum papers are in press.
- All News
- Applied Economics
- Biotechnology Education
- Biotechnology Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Biotechnology/National Security Studies
- Center for Biotechnology Education
- Food Safety Regulation
- Individualized Genomics and Health
- Regulatory Science
- Career Services
- Course Blogs
- Energy Policy and Climate
- Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Film and Media
- Geographic Information Systems
- Government Analytics
- Instructional Resource Center
- Liberal Arts
- Museum Studies
- Non-credit Programs