Exciting Museum Studies Faculty News
Exciting faculty news in the MA in Museum Studies program! Three of our esteemed faculty members have accepted new positions within the museum and arts community. Aside from mentoring and teaching students, our faculty members continue to achieve professionally as well. Our flexible program allows us to offer the expertise of highly regarded instructors and museum professionals from around the world.
Nik Honeysett will be the new Chief Executive Officer at Balboa Park Online Collaborative (BPOC). Founded in 2008, the BPOC helps organizations in San Diego’s Balboa Park area make cost-effective, sustainable technology decisions. The BPOC goal is to enable small organizations in San Diego to remain competitive and embrace changing technology on limited budgets. To read more about Nik Honeysett’s new role here, click here.
Scott Sayre and Kris Wetterlund are headed to the Corning Museum of Glass. Dr. Sayre will be the new Chief Digital Officer and Kris Wetterlund will be the Director of Education. Based in Corning, New York, this world-renowned museum is dedicated to the exhibition and preservation of glass and glassmaking artistry. To read the museum’s announcement, please click here.
Please extend warm congratulations to Nik Honeysett, Scott Sayre, and Kris Wetterlund on their new positions! We look forward to future course offerings with each of these amazing faculty members.
- All News
- Applied Economics
- Career Services
- Center for Advanced Governmental Studies
- Center for Biotechnology Education
- Biotechnology Education
- Biotechnology Enterprise
- Biotechnology Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Biotechnology/Science, Technology, and International Security Certificate
- Food Safety Regulation
- Individualized Genomics and Health
- Post Master’s Certificate in Sequence Analysis and Genomics
- Regulatory Science
- Course Blogs
- Energy Policy and Climate
- Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Film and Media
- Geographic Information Systems
- Instructional Resource Center
- Liberal Arts
- Museum Studies
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute