Cultural Heritage Management Podcasts: Lisa Craig
Posted in Cultural Heritage Management, Cultural Heritage Management Podcasts, Cultural Heritage Management/Digital Curation, Cultural Heritage Management/Nonprofit Management, Digital Curation, Home page featured, Museum Studies, Museum Studies/Digital Curation Certificate
Climate Change and Heritage:
Planning for the Future
An interview with Lisa Craig
Climate change — extreme weather and rising sea levels — demands a forward-thinking approach to heritage preservation. Join us as we talk with Lisa Craig of The Craig Group, about current issues in preservation and adaptation planning.
In her role as Chief of Historic Preservation for the City of Annapolis, Ms. Craig spearheaded the development of a Cultural Resource Hazard Mitigation Plan and Weather It Together, a community-based planning initiative and award-winning, national model for resiliency planning.
Interested in learning more about climate, cultural heritage, and how vulnerable communities are responding? Become involved in the Keeping History Above Water annual conference and browse their community resources toolkit.
“It will be the next generation of young professionals who will have the greatest role to play in protecting our coastal communities and historic landmarks from the damaging impacts of climate-related disasters and the eventuality of rising tides” (Lisa Craig, 2018).
- All News
- Applied Economics
- Career Services
- Center for Advanced Governmental Studies
- Center for Biotechnology Education
- Biotechnology Education
- Biotechnology Enterprise
- Biotechnology Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Biotechnology/Science, Technology, and International Security Certificate
- Food Safety Regulation
- Individualized Genomics and Health
- Post Master’s Certificate in Sequence Analysis and Genomics
- Regulatory Science
- Energy Policy and Climate
- Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Film and Media
- Geographic Information Systems
- Instructional Resource Center
- Liberal Arts
- Museum Studies
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute