Biotech Enterprise Students to Consult for MedImmune
Johns Hopkins University and MedImmune, one of the largest biotechnology companies in the DC area, have teamed up for an innovative, $6.5 million research collaboration, and eight students in the Master’s in Biotechnology Enterprise and Entrepreneurship practicum are directly involved.
They will be doing their practicum projects with MedImmune.
- All News
- Applied Economics
- Course Blogs
- Dual Degree and Combined Programs
- Energy Policy and Climate
- Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Film and Media
- Geographic Information Systems
- Government Analytics
- Instructional Resource Center
- Liberal Arts
- Museum Studies
- Non-credit Programs