Info Session – Biotech Mentoring Scholarships
Interested in the Mentoring Scholarship Program at Center for Biotechnology Education?
Join us to learn more about the program and the admissions requirements. Presented by the Healthcare Business-Women’s Association in Science Committee, or HBA, this information session outlines the Mentoring Scholarship programs from leaders in the industry.
Get the answers to some your questions like:
- How will your Master’s help you?
- What are the benefits of joining a professional group?
- What switching career paths can mean?
- What is a mentoring scholarship like?
Open to ALL Biotech graduate students!
To learn more about the Mentoring Scholarship Program email email@example.com
- All News
- Applied Economics
- Biotechnology Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Course Blogs
- Digital Curation
- Energy Policy and Climate
- Environmental Sciences and Policy
- Geographic Information Systems
- Global Security Podcasts
- Government Analytics
- Liberal Arts
- Museum Studies
- Non-credit Programs
- Public Management
- Regulatory Science
- Research Administration
- Science Writing