At Johns Hopkins University, we believe learning never ends. For more than 20 years, Odyssey, our non-credit liberal arts program, has been the region’s lifelong learning partner. Whether it is a passion you want to pursue, a hobby you wish to cultivate or a job skill you would like to master, Odyssey has a wide selection of courses, workshops and lecture series delivered by top-notch JHU faculty and community experts. Odyssey doesn’t have grades or exams-just learning for the sake of learning in a fun, creative environment. These personal enrichment programs are open to anyone with an interest to learn. Take a look at our extensive course listings from science to art, writing to photography. It has never been easier to grow, explore and discover.
Spring 2016 highlights include:
- Shakespeare — 400 Years • Lectures only (Click here) • Lectures with “Macbeth” Performance (Click here)
- 2016: A Film Odyssey (Click here)
- MCAT Review (Click here)
- The Mind of Leonardo da Vinci: Artist, Scientist, Thinker (Click here)
- Opera: Roméo et Juliette (Lectures + Performance) (Click here)
- iPhone Photography (Click here)
- Identifying Trees (Click here)
- A Holistic Approach to Health and Aging (Click here)
And much more…
Spring 2016 Catalog
We invite you to peruse our Spring 2016 Catalog, which has many notable new offerings, along with some tried and true favorites.
To order textbooks for our classes, please order through MBS Direct, our on-line bookstore.
If you are a candidate for tuition remission, please DO NOT register for classes below. To receive JHU Tuition Remission Benefits, JHU Alumni Discounts, or Osher at JHU member discounts for Odyssey courses, please call 410-516-8516.
Online registration for all other Odyssey members.
- 4.20 - Odyssey: Fall 2016 Certificate on Aging Information Session
- 4.7 - Acclaimed Author Charles C. Mann Announced as KSAS Master’s Degree Ceremony Speaker
- 3.2 - Ready for the MCAT? Odyssey Offers the MCAT Review Course
Spring 2016 Catalog
- Odyssey MCAT Review 2016 Request Information
- Current Offerings
- Course Catalog (PDF)
- Certificate on Aging
- News and Events
- Quick Links
- Propose an Odyssey Course
- Odyssey Request Information
- Propose an Odyssey Course Form
- Contact Information
- MCAT Review 2016