At Johns Hopkins University, we believe learning never ends. For more than 20 years, our non-credit liberal arts program, Odyssey has been the region’s lifelong learning partner. Whether it is a passion you want to pursue, a hobby you wish to cultivate or a job skill you would like to master, Odyssey has a wide selection of courses, workshops and lecture series delivered by top-notch JHU faculty and community experts. Odyssey doesn’t have grades or exams-just learning for the sake of learning in a fun, creative environment. These personal enrichment programs are open to anyone with an interest to learn. Take a look at our extensive course listings from science to art, writing to photography. It has never been easier to grow, explore and discover.
Spring 2015 highlights include:
- Cathedrals of Books: Library Treasures in Baltimore and Washington
- Your Day in Court: Analysis of Controversial Supreme Court Cases
- SPECIAL EVENT: A Conversation with Kwame Kwei-Armah on Marley, the Musical
- Henri Matisse: from Wild Energies to Purity of Color and Form
- Newton and the Birth of Modern Science
- Darth Vader Physics: Black Holes, Dark Energy, Dark Matter
- Gustav Mahler: Symphony as World
- SPECIAL EVENT: May 15-June 17 MCAT Review Course
We invite you to peruse our Odyssey Spring Catalog, which has many notable new offerings, along with some tried and true favorites.
To order textbooks for our classes, please order through MBS Direct, our on-line bookstore.
If you are a candidate for tuition remission, please DO NOT register for classes below. To receive JHU Tuition Remission Benefits, JHU Alumni Discounts, or Osher at JHU member discounts for Odyssey courses, please call 410-516-8516.
Online registration for all other Odyssey members.
- Current Offerings
- Course Catalog (PDF)
- Certificate on Aging
- News and Events
- Quick Links
- Propose an Odyssey Course
- Odyssey Request Information
- Propose an Odyssey Course Form
- Contact Information