At Johns Hopkins University, we believe learning never ends. For more than 20 years, Odyssey, our non-credit liberal arts program, has been the region’s lifelong learning partner. Whether it is a passion you want to pursue, a hobby you wish to cultivate or a job skill you would like to master, Odyssey has a wide selection of courses, workshops and lecture series delivered by top-notch JHU faculty and community experts. Odyssey doesn’t have grades or exams-just learning for the sake of learning in a fun, creative environment. These personal enrichment programs are open to anyone with an interest to learn. Take a look at our extensive course listings from science to art, writing to photography. It has never been easier to grow, explore and discover.
Fall 2016 highlights include:
- Perspectives: Multi-Speaker Lecture Series (Click here):
◦ The Attack on Pearl Harbor, December 7, 1941: A Critical Analysis (Click here)
◦ Mini-Med School: Frontiers in Cancer Research (Click here)
- Mark Croatti: All-Day Program: Rediscovering the First American Government (Click here)
- Frida Kahlo and Georgia O’Keeffe: Colleen Webster’s “A Living History” (Click here)
- The A, B, C, & D’s of Medicare with Jason Frank (Click here)
- Elements of Creative Writing with Barbara Morrison (Click here)
- Foreign Languages return: Spanish, French, and Italian—Level I (Click here)
- Lectures and Field Trip to Barnes Foundation and Rodin Museum with Bodil Ottesen (Click here)
- LSAT Review during 2017 January Intersession (Click here)
- A Voyage that will Forever Change Your Perspective of Home—Jeff Goldstein (Click here)
And much more…
Fall 2016 Catalog
We invite you to peruse our Fall 2016 Catalog, which has many notable new offerings, along with some tried and true favorites.
To order textbooks for our classes, please order through MBS Direct, our on-line bookstore.
Tuition Remission and Discounts
If you are a candidate for tuition remission, please DO NOT register for classes below. To receive JHU Tuition Remission Benefits, JHU Alumni Discounts, or Osher at JHU member discounts for Odyssey courses, please call 410-516-8516.
Online registration for all other Odyssey members.
- 7.13 - Odyssey Fall 2016 Catalog Available Now!
- 4.20 - Odyssey: Fall 2016 Certificate on Aging Information Session
- 4.7 - Acclaimed Author Charles C. Mann Announced as KSAS Master’s Degree Ceremony Speaker
Fall 2016 Catalog
- Odyssey MCAT Review 2017 Request Information
- Current Offerings
- Course Catalog (PDF)
- Certificate on Aging
- News and Events
- Quick Links
- Propose an Odyssey Course
- Odyssey Request Information
- Propose an Odyssey Course Form
- Contact Information
- MCAT Review 2017
- > Make a Donation