At Johns Hopkins University, we believe learning never ends. For more than 20 years, Odyssey, our non-credit liberal arts program, has been the region’s lifelong learning partner. Whether it is a passion you want to pursue, a hobby you wish to cultivate or a job skill you would like to master, Odyssey has a wide selection of courses, workshops and lecture series delivered by top-notch JHU faculty and community experts. Odyssey doesn’t have grades or exams-just learning for the sake of learning in a fun, creative environment. These personal enrichment programs are open to anyone with an interest to learn. Take a look at our extensive course listings from science to art, writing to photography. It has never been easier to grow, explore and discover.
Spring 2017 highlights include:
- Perspectives: Two Multi-Speaker Programs at the USNA in Annapolis (Click here)
- BREXIT! How will it affect the European Union? (Click here)
- All Day Mini Law School (Click here)
• Plus, a separate Mini Law School series in Baltimore (Click here)
- Rethinking the Vietnam War: A Twenty-First Century Perspective (Click here)
- Emily Dickinson and Dorothy Parker: Colleen Webster’s “A Living History” (Click here)
- Planet Nine—Does it Exist? (Click here)
- The Art and Magic of the Tarot (Click here)
- Foreign Languages: Spanish, French, and Italian—Level I (Click here)
- Legacy of the Ancients—Art with Joseph (Click here)
- 2 Weekend Writing Retreats! (Click here)
And much more!
Spring 2017 Catalog
We invite you to peruse our Spring 2017 Catalog, which has many notable new offerings, along with some tried and true favorites.
To order textbooks for our classes, please order through MBS Direct, our on-line bookstore.
Tuition Remission and Discounts
If you are a candidate for tuition remission, please DO NOT register for classes below. To receive JHU Tuition Remission Benefits, JHU Alumni Discounts, or Osher at JHU member discounts for Odyssey courses, please call 410-516-8516.
Online registration for all other Odyssey members.
- 2.6 - Odyssey: Rethinking the Vietnam War: A 21st Century Perspective
- 12.21 - Odyssey MCAT Review in May/June 2017 Now Open for Registration
- 12.15 - Odyssey Spring 2017 Course Catalog Available Now!
Spring 2017> Click on image or here to download (PDF)
- Odyssey MCAT Review 2017 Request Information
- Current Offerings
- Course Catalog (PDF)
- Certificate on Aging
- News and Events
- Quick Links
- Propose an Odyssey Course
- Odyssey Request Information
- Propose an Odyssey Course Form
- Contact Information
- MCAT Review 2017
- > Make a Donation