At Johns Hopkins University, we believe learning never ends. For more than 20 years, our non-credit liberal arts program, Odyssey has been the region’s lifelong learning partner. Whether it is a passion you want to pursue, a hobby you wish to cultivate or a job skill you would like to master, Odyssey has a wide selection of courses, workshops and lecture series delivered by top-notch JHU faculty and community experts. Odyssey doesn’t have grades or exams-just learning for the sake of learning in a fun, creative environment. These personal enrichment programs are open to anyone with an interest to learn. Take a look at our extensive course listings from science to art, writing to photography. It has never been easier to grow, explore and discover.
Fall 2013 Highlights include:
- MCAT Test Prep Course, a comprehensive refresher course that’s also affordable
- “Mini-Med School,” featuring authors of recent books on health issues
- “Perspectives,” featuring a groundbreaking series on African-American military history
- Mini-courses by the artistic directors of Everyman Theatre and Lyric Opera Baltimore
- Courses on humanities, science and nature, writing, photography, and digital skills
- Courses on local history and culture.
We invite you to peruse our Odyssey Fall Catalog, which has many notable new offerings, along with some tried and true favorites.
To order textbooks for our classes, please order through MBS Direct, our on-line bookstore.
- Current Offerings
- Course Catalog (PDF)
- Certificate on Aging
- News and Events
- Quick Links
- Propose an Odyssey Course