Pilot Program – Audit MLA Courses for $500
The MLA program has been selected to participate in a pilot project this upcoming 2018-2019 academic year. MLA alumni may register to audit MLA courses for just $500 (additional fees may apply). This will enable our alumni to experience newly developed courses and/or refresh their knowledge through program electives and foundational courses.
How it works:
- You may review our course offerings on our MLA website (mla.jhu.edu).
- Once you have selected your course(s) for the upcoming semester, you may complete the AAP Alumni Registration Form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Current students are given priority enrollment, but alumni will be allowed to register for open seats during the Late Registration period.
- This program is limited to auditing courses and participants will not earn academic credit.
- MLA alumni may only enroll in MLA courses to receive this benefit.
Giving – Fellowship Support
The MLA Program is able to provide tuition fellowships to its students every semester due to the generosity of its donors, most of whom are alumni of the program.
Ways to Give:
- Online: If you would like to make a gift online, please visit the Krieger Giving webpage. Select “Other” as the giving designation and then specify “MLA Program.”
- By mail: If you would like to mail in a check, please make it out to Johns Hopkins University and indicate MLA Program in the memo line. Checks may be sent to:
Office of External Affairs, Krieger School of Arts & Sciences
Johns Hopkins University
3400 N. Charles Street, Wyman Suite 500W
Baltimore, Maryland 21218
If you would like to make a gift but have questions, please contact the program director, Dr. Laura DeSisto (email@example.com) and she will direct you to the correct person within the Development team.
- Admissions Requirements
- Degree Requirements
- Course Descriptions
- Course Schedule
- Multi-Year Schedule
- Career Opportunities