Proposed Program of Study
(13 courses total)
Note: Selections and electives choices should be made in consultation with a student’s academic advisor.
- 425.601 Principles and Applications of Energy Technology.
- 425.602 Science of Climate Change and its Impact.
- 425.603 Climate Change Policy Analysis.
- 425.604 Energy and Climate Finance.
- 425.800 Capstone Project in Energy Policy and Climate.
- 470.606 American National Security or 470.692 Military Strategy and National Policy.
- 470.773 Energy and Environmental Security or 470.601 Climate Change and National Security or 470.657 Energy, Security and Defense.
- An additional elective from Science, Technology, and International Security, Global Security Studies, or the Intelligence Program.
- Five elective courses from Energy Policy and Climate or other environmental program (Environmental Sciences and Policy or Geographic Information Systems.)
- Admissions Requirements
- Degree Requirements
- Course Descriptions
- Tuition and Fees
- Course Schedule