Master of Arts in Communication
Courses are offered at Washington, DC; and online. Students choose the
(a) Research Track
(b) Strategic Planning Track.
For more about MA in Communication Degree Requirements, click here.
Master of Business Administration
Courses are offered at Washington, DC; Columbia, Baltimore, and Montgomery County, MD; and online.
Students must take the following courses. All courses are 2 credits with the exception of Strategic Management.
- 132.601 Business Law
- 210.620 Accounting and Financial Reporting
- 410.620 Customer Focused Marketing
- 142.620 Leadership in Organizations
- 231.620 Finance and Capital Markets
- 220.620 Economics for Decision Making
- 310.620 Information Systems
- 220.610 The Firm and the Macreconomy
- 131.601 Leadership Ethics Seminar
- 520.601 Decision Models
- 120.601 Business Communication
- 680.620 Operations Management
- 232.701 Investments
- 121.610 Negotiation
- 142.730 Strategic Human Capital
- 510.601 Statistical Analysis Elective Elective Elective
- 151.790 Strategic Management (4 credits)
For more information, contact the Carey Admissions office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admissions Requirements
- Degree Requirements
- Course Descriptions
- Tuition and Fees
- Career Opportunities
- Course Schedule
- The Experience