MLA Advisory Board
- Dr. Earle Havens — The William Kurrelmeyer Curator of Rare Books & Manuscripts, Department of Rare Books and Manuscripts, The Sheridan Libraries, & Adjunct Associate Professor, Department of German & Romance Languages & Literatures
- Dr. P. Kyle McCarter, Jr. — William Foxwell Albright Professor, Ancient Near Eastern Studies, Johns Hopkins University
- Dr. Jonathan Pevsner — Joint appointments in the Division of Health Sciences Informatics (School of Medicine) and the Dept. of Molecular Microbiology and Immunology (Johns Hopkins School of Public Health)
- Dr. Elizabeth Rodini — Director and Teaching Professor, Museums and Society Program, Senior Lecturer in History of Art, Johns Hopkins University.
- Dr. Adam Sheingate — Associate Professor of Political Science, Johns Hopkins University Dr. Gary Vikan — Director Emeritus, The Walters Art Museum
- Dr. Ron Walters — Professor of Social and Cultural History, Johns Hopkins University
- Dr. Susan Weiss — Professor of Musicology, Peabody Institute, Johns Hopkins University